Beach Apartment Renovation at El Perelló Valencia
House Renovation and Architect Project Management
“One of the first steps to take before any purchase is to learn in advance about the current condition of your future Home.”
We are not intermediaries. When you contact Valencia Surveyor Studio, you are in direct contact with Technical Experts in the construction and Project Management fields.
We are a Technical Architecture and Engineering Studio with more than 20 years of experience in the Construction Project Management and Property Acquisition Administration fields. As Technical Architects and Building Engineers we act in the following roles: Builders, Property and Structural Surveyors, Project Managers and Appraisal Surveyors. We manage the financials, Quality Control, , Health and Safety Coordination, Technical Inspections, material purchasing manufacturing, sustainability and energy efficiency assessment, Building Rehabilitation, and adaptation of commercial premises. In addition, we will find qualified experts to address issues outside our core competencies.
You will be able to find more information about our Services on our web site. To summarize below is a summary of the expertise we bring to the tasks that will make buying and/or renovation of your property a safe investment in Spain, before and after your Home Purchase.
- Technical inspections related to Architecture: A technical inspection is used to verify compliance with technical specifications. The inspection can be carried out visually or specific instrumentation may be necessary to determine if the entire structure or part of the house/building complies with the corresponding technical specifications according to the architectural standards of Spanish legislation.
- Property/Building Survey Reports.
- Homebuyer Surveys (also known as a Pre-Purchase Survey).
- Verbal Survey Reports(Online reports): These surveys are not accompanied by a written part. This is a visual inspection made by us with the future buyer and discussion of the building/house issues found during the inspection. This survey can also be completed with an online conversation. This type of survey report is relatively cheaper than the first one, as the written part is not included.
- “Rustic” Land Inspections:If you are buying land or a property in the country, such as a farmhouse or similar, it is essential to determine if it is placed in an area where urbanization is allowed (in this case it is called a “finca urbana”, or “suelo urbano” ) or where urbanization and residential developments are not allowed (“finca rústica” or “suelo rústico”). In both cases there are exceptions that we must know before any purchase.
- Commercial Properties Inspections.
Due to our experience, the Studio can also assist you in the different phases of Project Management and Interior Design including but not limited to the following:
- Design process and detailed plan drawings:
- Preparing detailed drawings and final design plans
- Showing actual sizes and shapes for rooms and other spaces.
- Outlining construction specifications and listing the major materials to be used.
- Upon approval of the design drawings, our Studio will work with you to find contractors to give you cost estimates.
- House Renovation Project Management
- House Renovation Council License Control
- Construction documents: One of the most important elements of Our Studio’s services is construction documents. Our Studio will develop detailed drawings and material specifications. The contractor will use both to estimate construction costs and to build the project.
- Budgeting and cost analysis.
- Hiring a contractor: You have multiple options when it comes to hiring a contractor, including asking Our Studio to make recommendations or choosing a contractor on your own. Our Studio can assist you in selecting contractors by reviewing bids and estimates based on the construction documents.
- Building Renovation process control:
- Scheduling and controlling the different phases of the construction project from design to completion.
- Keeping you informed of new issues that come up and giving you the best solution for each scenario during the entire process.
- Licenses and Project monitoring for commercial activities
Perellonet Beach (El Saler), 20 minutes far from Valencia city, seafront. This small and amazing apartment is about 60 sqm facing the sea. The style of this House Renovation is very simple. It contains light materials, creating a holiday atmosphere, fresh & simple.Secondly the apartment comprises a standard entrance, with a short hallway and a big kitchen in one side, also a big double bedroom and guest bedroom connected with hallway.
To conclude the hallway runs until the lounge, and seafront, where great views are waiting.Furthermore a big bathroom with smooth surfaces was designed, in order to give a wide space feeling. Natural and light materials were used such a light colored cements, finally giving a touch of simplicity at the unit.
Last of all, the House Renovation keeps the entire apartment with a good soundproof and thermal insulation, as its particular location.
Renovation Project Endorsed by the Building Engineers Association (CAATV).